Getting a green card is the dream of several people as it entitles them to several benefits and a citizenship of the United States. But that is not so easy and there are several hassles in between. Also if the documentation, interview, and other procedures do not get well then the application is rejected and you do not get a green card. A green card is the only way by which non-citizens can get a lawful permanent residence in the USA and so most of the immigrants sought to get this piece of documentation. If you are an immigrant looking out for Green card then http://monumentimmigration.com can provide complete assistance and guaranteed solution for getting a Green card.
Common problems due to which a person does not get Green card approval —
- Legal status and security issues – If you have a criminal record then there is security that your green card dream will be derailed and you will not be able to succeed. Common criminal records include drug trafficking, money laundering, prostitution, fraud or any such offenses. If that is a fringe case then we can help solve the issue but if it is a complicated issue with a security threat to the country then it cannot be helped.
- public charge – if the government of the country feels that you would become dependent on the government for financial support then you may be denied a green card. If you are not having proper health and financial status then you would require a signed affidavit about the support that someone would grant to you.
- Health – There is a medical exam conducted for approval of Green card which is conducted by a Government approved doctor. If you have communicable diseases or a life-threatening mental or physical disorder then you might be denied a Green card.
- Application error – the application procedure for green card requires a lot of documentation, fees, and form filling work. If there is anything missing or any sort of error in the application then your application is rejected.
- Human error – if there is a human error caused due to oversight by an immigration official then also your application might be rejected.
For complete assistance with immigration and green card, contact this website.