The average bodybuilder looking to enhance their performance in the gym by using steroids will eventually stumble upon Dbol-HGH. The main reason why people use Dbol-HGH is that it is thought to mimic the growth hormone in our body. But the truth is that there is no real proof that Dbol-HGH actually does anything of the sort. The reality is that different people have different reviews regarding it. Some people reported boosted strength and stamina, while others said that is was not working for them. Now, there is a good chance that the steroid did not work for somebody because they were not following proper dietary and workout regimens while using the drug. There are some negative side effects from Dbol-HGH that cannot be defended.
What HGH Does: Read All About It
Human Growth Hormone or HGH is a hormone responsible for the growth and development of body tissue and muscles. It is used by many bodybuilders as HGH is responsible for far more than how tall you grow. In adults, it regulates body mass, muscular development, fat reduction, bone growth, fluid levels in the body, and metabolism of fats and sugars. HGH is one of the most complex hormones and has different effects on the human body at different ages.
How Dbol-HGH Works
Dbol-HGH consists of great ingredients such as L-Leucine which improves muscle growth, L-Isoleucine which boosts energy and endurance, and Bovine Colostrum which enhances stamina and recuperative powers. In fact, Dbol-HGH is assumed to work like an anabolic steroid without having androgenic effects. Nevertheless, no test has ever conclusively proved that it has any effect on testosterone levels or protein synthesis or even strength gains for that matter.
Dbol-HGH lists no side-effects on its product pages but this does not guarantee zero side-effects. There are mild side-effects including nausea, back pain, headaches, dizziness, and some flu-like symptoms. Some of the most severe negative side effects from Dbol-HGH include:
- Organ Enlargement: Unregulated use of Dbol-HGH can cause the unnatural growth of internal organs such as the intestines. This is commonly known as ‘GH belly’ and the intestines grow large enough to push out against the abdomen of the steroid user.
- Diabetogenesis and Hypoglycemia: In simple terms, Dbol-HGH can cause diabetes of different sorts. It reduces insulin sensitivity in the body by raising glucose levels in the bloodstream. This can affect even people with no genetic predisposition to diabetes.
- Gynecomastia: Dbol-HGH works closely with estrogen in the body. As a result of this aromatizable anabolic steroid, there is a chance of triggering the development of breast tissue in the male body. This rare, but possible, theside-effect is called gynecomastia.
- Acromegaly and Joint Pain: Commonly known as gigantism, this side-effect of Dbol-HGH are characterized by unnatural bone growth rates. It is most prominent on the feet, jawline, and forehead. It is caused by long-term and excessive abuse of the steroid.
- Water Retention: Like all aromatizable anabolic steroids, Dbol-HGH causes water retention and bloating due to the unstable levels of estrogen in the body. Water retention means that most of the muscle mass gained is from water and is absolutely useless.